Social Media Strategy
Social Ad and Content Strategy
Room 214 helps you navigate the ever-changing, social media landscape with an emphasis on customer behaviors to guide social media advertising and content strategies:
- Define the role of social media in the overall marketing mix
- Develop content themes, style and tone of voice
- Guide social media ad planning and related platform integrations
- Leverage social listening and analytics platforms to inform strategy
- Facilitate executive sponsorship and training
- Determine platform focus and function (sales, recruiting, customer service, etc)
Beyond basic social monitoring, traditional surveys and focus groups – your opportunity to categorize and collect insights at scale empowers better decisions about your brand effectively resonating in the marketplace.
Custom Online Community Building
Room 214 helps you develop social media strategies not limited by popular social channels, providing a public or private means of owning your own social network and data.
- Discovery of online forums and interest groups in popular social networks
- Analysis of competitive or industry-specific branded communities
- Development of user stories and functional requirements
- Implementation of cloud or self-hosted community on the SocialEngine platform
SocialEngine was acquired by Room 214 in 2013. Starting in 2015, it won CMS Critic’s People’s Choice Award for “Best Social Network Software” three years in a row.
CONTENT GETS SHARED
on social media compared to other types
Social Media Audits
Room 214 provides analysis of your (and your competitors’) social media profiles, channel content, social ads and tracked metrics to inform quick wins and recommendations laddering up to brand and business goals.
Given the relatively low distribution of unpaid, branded content on social media – we work to help you balance the investment between needed social ad budgeting and the development of high-quality, custom (no stock) content worthy of leveraging in social networks and beyond.
Social Media Measurement
Although the return on investment of social media is easier to measure for direct sales, we help you take a holistic approach to defining meaningful key performance indicators – frequently challenging the priority of common “vanity” metrics such as fan and follower count.
your next step
Engage with us further.