Digital Shopper Marketing
Room 214 helps you adapt the traditional shopper marketing realm of in-store process and shopping behaviors to ecommerce experiences and platforms:
- Website and shopping cart user experience
- Seller and Vendor Amazon Marketing Services management
- Online product display, feed and conversion rate optimization
- Email and affiliate marketing integrations
- Ecommerce data and analytics strategy
Whether you’re online sales are coming from Amazon, your own ecommerce site or both – Room 214’s approach to ecomm performance combines fundamental best practices with innovative content and product promotion strategies.
Multi-channel & Omnichannel
Acknowledging the nonlinear nature of the buyer’s journey, Room 214 helps you deliver a more seamless brand experience across multiple marketing channels and devices:
- Content touchpoints during purchase intent and post-purchase stages
- Product search, social advertising, email marketing and messaging
- Online-to-offline strategies (and vice versa)
- Average purchase price attribution modeling
Trends in ecommerce are emerging as quickly as the business functions that must support them. As ecommerce operations are stretched with keeping ERP and CRM systems in full swing, Room 214 helps provide the focus needed to grow traffic, sales and advocacy.
OF MILLENNIALS PREFER
to shop online instead of in-store
In addition to ecommerce sites, we apply digital tactics to drive geo-targeted, in store sales. Recognizing traffic (online or offline) is not enough to grow business, we apply conversion rate optimization (CRO) practices that balance testing between what’s already working and what’s never been tried.
Loyalty and Advocacy
Beyond customer retention, we seek to help others tell your story for you. This may involve collaboration with influencers to create brand experiences for repeat customers – or may focus more on integrated loyalty programs, email automation, reviews, & affiliate outreach.
your next step
Engage with us further.