Let’s start with why our employees joyfully spend many of their waking hours at this place we call “work”:
Room 214 believes in working with talented (yet humble) people to create inspired work that makes our hearts race, challenges us, and has a positive impact.
We also can’t help but brag about being 7th on Outside Magazine’s 2017 Best Places to Work in America.
We are seeking a paid advertising and SEO associate (intern) with a passion for digital marketing. Recent college grad or junior/senior with 1-2 years of digital marketing experience with preference for paid advertising and/or search engine optimization. The position is paid.
The associate will help Room 214’s Search & Media team in various aspects of managing clients paid advertising, implementation of SEO best practices, reporting and many other things.
We’ll need your help in managing Google Ads accounts, Bing ads, display media trafficking, Facebook and Instagram ads, SEO keyword research and implementation, Google Analytics deep dives and much more.
You’ll need to be able to critically analyze data to optimize and provide recommendations to the greater team. You’ll likely even be directly interacting with clients. Don’t worry if there are things you haven’t done to this point – we’ll train you along the way! If this sounds right up your wheelhouse, you’ll fit right in.
We are looking for someone who is hungry to learn, work and play. Get ready to join a team that’s excited to have you and is looking to get you involved right off the bat.
- Managing/optimizing paid media accounts, including Google Ads and Facebook ads manager
- Self starter, fast learner
- Not cocky, no ego
- Take feedback in stride, run with it, improve it
- Ability to juggle multiple projects and re-prioritize seamlessly as needed
- Having a positive attitude, especially when things don’t go quite as planned
- Have availability between 25-35 hrs/week
Bonus points awarded for:
- Google Ads or Analytics Certification
- Experience with BrightEdge
- Owning a pair of jorts (preferably handmade)
- Being sarcastic
Room 214 Perks:
- Great culture and work environment, including a dog-friendly office and Kevin (our kegerator)
- Actually learning as an associate and being put in a position to be a desirable hire post-associateship
- Cutting-edge experience
- A culture that asks “Why Not?”
How you will succeed and grow at Room 214:
We believe in leading with humility, acting out of love instead of fear, and doing our best. If this sounds like you, then we’d love to meet you!
Those who succeed here tend to:
- Want to walk the talk: Our mantra is “creating valuable relationships”
- Do whatever it takes to get the job done, and work to be on top of their game
- Be focused; can turn off distractions and socializing, but still like to have fun
- Are motivated to go above and beyond the call of duty without being asked
- Can handle pressure and think quickly on their feet
Sound like a good fit?
Fill out the form below to get started (or send your resume and portfolio to email@example.com.
And don’t forget to answer the following questions in the ‘Message’ box below.
- Why am I applying?
- Why should you interview me?
- What makes me tick?
- What is the biggest misconception people have about me and why?