Let’s start with why our employees joyfully spend many of their waking hours at this place we call “work”:
Room 214 believes in working with talented (yet humble) people to create inspired work that makes our hearts race, challenges us, and has a positive impact.
Support content marketing strategy and digital campaigns for Room 214’s clients through brand and trend research, content creation, strategy execution, and insightful reporting. This position requires excellent attention to detail, organization, a familiarity with analytics, clear communication skills as well as the ability to problem-solve creatively.
Get ready to join a team that’s so excited to have you, and is looking to get you involved in the mix. We’re a very collaborative group that works hard and are always looking for the most thoughtful approach to content, digital marketing, and social media for our clients. We love to think outside the box and believe anything is possible with the right tenacity.
Show us what you’ve got! (aka requirements)
- Knowledge and experience using or managing social media platforms
- Excellent organizational and time management skills. You’ll need to be able to keep organized in working on multiple projects in a fast-paced environment
- Attention to detail. It’s important to have an eagle eye for typos, formatting issues and accurate data. We look to our teams to constantly bring new ideas to the table, ensuring we execute high-quality work on every project we touch. There’s a typo or formatting error in this description. Bonus points if you can find it!
- Excellent, concise written communication skills
- Experience in analyzing data, building professional-looking reports and generating thoughtful insights.
- Ability to work with Google Sheets, Docs, Slides, etc.
- Be a self-starter. With the quick pace of agency life, it’s important that you can take initiative to see where help is needed and jump in head first
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment
- An intense desire to constantly learn, experiment and watch for trends
- A minimum of a 6-month internship commitment, ideally longer
You get bonus points for: (aka the nice-to-haves)
- Social media community management experience
- Experience working with social platform analytics such as Facebook Insights or Twitter Analytics
- Knowledge of social media ad platforms and managing campaigns
- Google Analytics experience
- Search marketing experience (PPC and SEO)
- Blogging experience (WordPress)
- Photoshop or graphic editing software knowledge
- GIF game that’s on point
Some of what we have to offer you:
- Great culture and environment, including a game room, dog-friendly office, and Kevin (our kegerator)
- Open book management – guided by ZingTrain
- Smart people to learn from
- Cutting-edge experience
- Working for Outside Magazine’s No. 7 Top Places to Work in America
- Friends for life
How you will succeed and grow at Room 214:
We believe in leading with humility, acting out of love instead of fear, and doing our best. If this sounds like you, then we’d love to meet you!
Those who succeed here tend to:
- Want to walk the talk: Our mantra is “creating valuable relationships”
- Do whatever it takes to get the job done, and work to be on top of their game
- Be focused; can turn off distractions and socializing, but still like to have fun
- Are motivated to go above and beyond the call of duty without being asked
- Can handle pressure and think quickly on their feet
Sound like a good fit?
Fill out the form below to get started.