work with us
work with us
if you can even call it work
if you can even call it work
why Room 214?
Because great work comes from great people… and the following doesn’t hurt either:
Best Places to Work
Ad Age & Outside Magazine have both named us one of the Best Places to Work. We totally agree.
No Vacation Policy
As in take as much as you need, whenever you need to. Just be responsible and don’t abuse it, OK?
When the agency does well, we all share in the success. The longer you’re here, the more profit sharing you get.
A fully vested 401k plan through Slavic, including 100% matching on all pre-tax contributions up to 4% of your salary, so every employee can save for retirement.
With Cloud Medical, every employee gets healthcare with free doctor visits, + $100/month to your HSA or Anthem insurance provider.
Open Book Management
This goes beyond financial transparency, and you’ll contribute to the most important areas of running a business. It’s just better that way.
we believe in working with talented yet humble people to create inspired work that makes our hearts race, challenges us, and has a positive impact.
THESE ARE THE JOBS
Digital Marketing Intern
Job Type: Part-Time
Let’s start with why our employees joyfully spend many of their waking hours at this place we call “work”. Room 214 believes in having fun, staying curious, humble and bringing value to our relationships by always doing our best (both with clients and each other). We want work to be awesome, not suck all the life out of you.
We are interested in candidates with a strong background or passion in all aspects of digital marketing, who want to test out a few different areas before committing themselves to a particular specialty or career.
Ideally, you have a year or more of experience in one or more of the following areas: social media, content creation, copywriting, research, paid advertising or production.
The role will include working with all work groups to manage Room 214 clients’ customer insights, strategies, and digital marketing retainers and projects.
We require our employees to possess:
- A natural sense of curiosity that keeps them asking questions
- Excellent attention to detail and a drive to do their best
- Humility that keeps things real
- Organizational, analytical + communication/problem-solving skills
- A commitment to delivering value and understanding to our clients
- Creation of content calendars and copywriting
- Data import, trend-tracking and performance reporting
- Ad-hoc research as necessary
- Managing and optimizing paid media accounts
- Search engine optimization and website improvements
- Production of video, photography, graphics or motion
- Does whatever it takes to do the job and works to be on top of their game
- Is focused; can turn off distractions and socializing, but still likes to have fun
- Is motivated to go above and beyond
- Can produce error-free work under tight deadlines
- Is comfortable working on their own and can quickly learn expectations
- Can handle pressure professionally
Bonus Points for
- Professional certifications / training
- Experience with multiple disciplines
- Content creation and/or copywriting experience
- Willingness to experiment and test
- Eagerness to tackle unfamiliar problems and research practical solutions
How to Apply
Please provide a resume and cover letter. Please provide links to any relevant work, websites or online portfolios.
A Little More About Us
We are a growth studio, evolved from 15 years of pioneering in the digital and social marketing fields. We help clients make smart decisions – then execute across brand, marketing, and sales efforts.
What is a growth studio you ask?
A place where art and science find coherence. Where evolving frameworks reveal deeper levels of understanding to inform smarter decisions. Where tailored solutions necessarily replace templated marketing agency services, and include the follow-through lacking in most consulting models.
Don’t See What You’re Looking For?
Regardless of job openings, we want to hear from talented yet humble people. Share what you’ve got, and help us know how you’ll fit.