Create and maintain design assets specific to Room 214 branding, websites, social networks, marketing materials and pitch decks. Be involved with Support design and front-end development, as needed for mobile responsive web properties, social media applications and client projects. Serve as the key creative member, touching all visual aspects of company brand and design (programmers need not apply). The creative team works on a variety of projects in the agency including: branding, infographics, Facebook applications, presentations, digital strategy and concept development, website & microsite design and banner ads. We are seeking a highly creative and passionate graphic designer to join our team. This person will be responsible for developing inspired creative work on-time and in-budget to meet client needs.
SEO Specialist with HTML & CSS Chops
Room 214 is seeking an individual who is technically minded — but also has exceptional communication, writing, and organizational skills.
This position is perfect for the individual who has:
- 1-3 years experience in keyword research and search engine optimization techniques
- 2-4 years experience with HTML and CSS experience (basic front-end web development)
- The confidence to communicate recommendations about web content (even to the extent of being able to write some of it her/himself) – but also the humility and hunger to learn more
- An interest in configuring and using Google Analytics
- A desire to learn more about SEO, online marketing and great web content
- An ability to make basic HTML and CSS updates to web pages
- Important Note: This job is likely a far better fit if you are a web developer interested in learning SEO, than a “SEO enthusiast” with zero real web dev experience.
- Creating landing pages using HTML and CSS
- Driving and managing SEO priorities for agency and agency clients, including recommendations for site content
- Conducting keyword research to define target keywords, using best-practice methodology and tools (must know how or be ready to quickly learn how to perform keyword research, backlink analysis, identification of top search rankings and content optimization opportunities)
- Using on-and off-site SEO skills to impact high search engine visibility for targeted keywords
- Identifying opportunities for video, mobile, and social optimization to support SEO goals
- Measuring and analyzing the effectiveness of SEO activities
- Research, analyze and translate data from Google Analytics, Google Webmaster Tools, and other 3rd party software platforms
- Conducting in-depth site audits and producing SEO deliverables
- Generate weekly and/or monthly campaign performance reports and trends
Bonus points for:
- Fast-paced, agency SEO experience
- Google Analytics expertise
- Google Adword experience
- Marketo / Marketing Automation experience
- UI/UX Design experience
- A kick ass attitude wrapped in a super nice personality
Room 214 is a great agency for the individual that:
- Likes working in an open environment both independently and as part of a team
- Appreciates transparency from co-workers and owners
- Is values-driven with respect to people and quality of work
- Is interested in thinking like a business owner
How to Apply:
Please send an email cover letter and a resume to email@example.com. Make sure to include at least 2 links to examples of your HTML/CSS work. Please also list any certifications you may have. Applicants without HTML examples will not be considered.
Room 214 is pleased to announce the opening of our Washington, D.C. office — our first office outside of Boulder! The new office will support the agency’s growing roster of clients on the East Coast and service the business and non-profit community within the DC area. Stacey Kawakami, regional vice president, has relocated from Boulder to lead the office.
“We’re thrilled to be in D.C. – a city with great culture and an expanding business and entrepreneurial environment. As a full-service digital agency with international clientele, we can offer local account management for many D.C. businesses who have had to look to other markets, such as New York, for agencies experienced enough to handle their digital marketing needs,” stated James Clark, co-founder of Room 214. “Stacey is uniquely qualified to lead our new office, with a mixed background in both non-profit advocacy and fundraising, and for-profit campaigns that build brand equity and drive the bottom line.”
The new Room 214 office, located south of Dupont Circle, will focus on building local client relationships, while supporting current regional clients. Room 214’s clients include: Sanrio, Forever 21, Verizon, WhiteWave, Qdoba, SolidFire and LogRhythm.
“I couldn’t be more excited about bringing the culture of Room 214 to D.C. We work to create valuable relationships with clients, vendors, staff and neighbors, and I’m personally looking forward to being a part of this thriving community,” said Kawakami.
Room 214 empowers our clients by providing a full range of digital marketing strategies, such as visual storytelling, advertising, social media, and more. Contact us to learn how we can help your business grow and thrive.
Support Room 214 clients’ digital marketing campaigns through research, reporting, content creation, quality assurance and execution. Requires excellent attention to detail, organizational, analytical, and communication skills as well as strong problem-solving skills. Must have a passion for figuring out what’s next, what’s possible, and what delivers return on investment in social media and word of mouth marketing.
Room 214 is seeking an individual who is technically minded — but also has exceptional communication, writing, and organizational skills. This is a hybrid position, so we would very much appreciate your assistance in sharing this with folks who fit the description.
SocialEngine, a Los Angeles-based custom social network and online community platform, announced it has been sold to Room 214, a Boulder-based digital marketing agency.
Information graphics and iconography have invaded your life, for better or worse, filling your subconscious with factoids, charts and graphs. Search for information graphics or “infographics” in your browser and you’ll be flooded with a surge of knowledge.
Room 214 is hiring a new account manager to join our team of geeky, focused and motivated social media and digital marketing professionals. If you want to work at a place you love, and be surrounded by fun, smart people, you have found the right opportunity.
With more than 35 percent of the agency team now Marketo-certified, Room 214 assumes a new leadership role in social media and digital marketing with Marketo-enabled solutions. B2B and B2C companies seeking to increase leads and sales can now locate Room 214 in Marketo’s LaunchPoint partner network.