Information we collect
Information we collect from our applications may include:
- Information you provide us voluntarily through the social networking website you use to access our applications
- Site registration or “opt-in” information for applicable subscriptions, survey participation, voting, form responses or notifications
- Voluntary or optional-specific information
- Personal information such as your name or e-mail address
- Friend information and fan pages (collectively referred to as “non-personal information”)
- Aggregate analytics information such as internet protocol addresses, browser type, browser language, referring / exit pages and URLs, number of clicks, pages viewed and the order of those pages, the amount of time spent on particular pages, and the date and time of this activity
- Google Analytics Demographics and Interest Reporting Data: We collect information from Google’s analytics platform such as age, gender and interests
How we use your information
Information we collect may be used in one of the following ways:
- To improve your experience with the content offered on our website and other marketing properties
- Pre-filling fields with content you may have provided in previous sessions or workflow
- Personalizing your experience (without disclosing, renting, leasing, loaning, selling, or otherwise voluntarily distributing information to unaffiliated third parties)
- To improve the performance and engagement with our applications
- To improve technical support of our applications
- To send periodic (CAN-SPAM compliant) emails, from which you may easily unsubscribe at any time
- To administer contests, promotions, or other related application features
Protecting your information
- We implement a variety of sound security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information if and when it is provided by you, including password-protected directories and databases to safeguard your data
- We cannot guarantee that unauthorized third parties will never be able to overcome our security measures
Third party links
At our discretion, we may include or offer third party links, products or services that may have separate and independent privacy policies. As a result, we have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites.
Children’s Online Privacy Protection
In accordance with the requirements of COPPA (Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act), we do not knowingly collect any personal information from anyone under 13 years of age. If we learn that a child under 13 has provided us with personal information we will delete such information from our files as quickly as possible.
This policy was last modified on 11/01/2013.
Room 214, Inc.
3390 Valmont Road, Suite 214
Boulder, CO 80301