Support Room 214 clients’ digital marketing campaigns through research, reporting, content creation, quality assurance and execution. Requires excellent attention to detail, organizational, analytical, and communication skills as well as strong problem-solving skills.
- Work with account management teams to support our clients digital marketing campaigns
- Provide quality assurance testing on Facebook applications, microsites and mobile sites
- Compile data across several social media platforms and create reports
- Monitor the latest trends in social media and search marketing. Provide recommendations on how Room 214 and clients can better leverage new tools/services
- Write content to support online campaigns (both internal and external), including newsletters, articles, blogs, comments and videos
- Research, identify, and track key online influencers
- Knowledge of new media, experience using social networking platforms and an intense desire to become a ‘social media expert’
- Excellent organizational skills – ability to self-organize and prioritize tasks
- Proven time management skills – ability to work independently and in a team environment and handle multiple ongoing tasks with rapidly changing priorities.
- Very accurate and detail-oriented
- Excellent, concise written communication skills
- Strong working knowledge of Excel (formulas, formatting, reporting, export data)
- Experience in analyzing data, building professional-looking reports and generating thoughtful insights
Bonus Points for:
- Social media community management experience
- Search marketing experience (PPC and SEO)
- Video production experience
- Blogging experience (WordPress)
- Basic HTML and CSS: Dreamweaver, Photoshop or graphic editing software
- Willingness to experiment
What it takes to be successful at Room 214:
We have a high “competence” culture. We value the individual as an expert and we set high expectations on performance. We value each other as a team and encourage debate, but we don’t believe we must have consensus on all decisions. To be successful here, you should be someone who:
- Does whatever it takes to do the job and works to be on top of their game.
- Is focused; can turn off distractions and socializing, but still likes to have fun.
- Is motivated to go above and beyond the call of duty without being told.
- Is comfortable working on their own and can quickly learn expectations.
- Understands the difference between productivity versus activity and drives deadlines with productivity.
- Can handle the pressure professionally and can become more engaged as situations get tighter.
- Is not concerned about job titles and climbing the ladder.
A Little More about Us:
Room 214 believes in working with talented (yet humble) people to create inspired work that makes our hearts race, challenges us, and has a positive impact.
Rooted in digital, our team of experts employs a unique methodology to deliver timely insights, integrated strategies, strong execution, and engaging stories for forward-thinking brands.
Because of our values, our creative culture, and the results of our work, our team members and clients become our strongest advocates.
How to Apply:
Please send resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include links to any websites you have developed and examples of any writing and graphic design work you have done. You must be a student during the entire internship opportunity.