Let’s start with why our employees joyfully spend many of their waking hours at this place we call “work:”
Room 214 believes in working with talented (yet humble) people to create inspired work that makes our hearts race, challenges us, and has a positive impact.
We are looking for a dynamic paid search specialist who will be responsible for channel strategy and day to day account management of our client campaigns. This person will be responsible for the account management, strategy and execution of campaign management including but not limited to; Google AdWords, Bing Ads, Comparison Shopping Engines, Display, Re-marketing, PLA’s, and Amazon Marketplace. This person will work on a team with other PPC specialists, SEO specialists and will report to the Director of Demand Generation.
You really need to work here to understand our unique culture, however check out our Instagram feed, our blog and our values to get a sense of what we are all about. Also, we were ranked 27th on Outside Magazine’s Best Places to Work in 2016. Our vision for 2017 is centered around creating an agency of strategists, elevating our creative work and doing more with data. If you’re on board with that vision, and the below requirements and responsibilities are a good fit, then let’s talk.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing or related field
- 2+ years of PPC account management with an emphasis on lead generation or eCommerce conversion
- Self starter who is able to work independently and collaboratively
- Strong attention to detail
- Proficient in excel and other reporting tools
- Google AdWords certification
- Google Analytics certification
- At least 1 year of PLA management experience
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
You get BONUS POINTS for:
- Agency experience
- Experience with DoubleClick
- Social and Display Media buying experience
- Conversion rate optimization experience
- Experience setting up and managing programs inside of Marketo and Hubspot
- Experience with project management tools (Asana, Basecamp, Evernote, etc.)
- Pinball and table tennis skillz
- Day-to-day account optimization of assigned accounts
- Budget management and/or forecasting and campaign/channel allocation
- Paid account audits and ongoing strategy recommendations
- Weekly client performance updates via email
- Reporting on a monthly and quarterly basis
- Client management including meetings, emails, and occasional onsite visits
- Collaborating with other team members to identify omni-channel opportunities
- Establishing and understanding industry benchmarks and communicating that to clients in multiple formats
- Account set-up for PLA’s, AdWords, and Bing Ads
- PLA and product feed management
- Creative management/coordination from internal and external creative teams
Some of what we have to offer you:
- Quarterly profit sharing
- No vacation policy (take time as needed)
- Great culture and environment, including game room, dog-friendly office and Kevin (our kegerator.)
- Open book management – guided by ZingTrain.
- Health benefits
- Matching, immediately vested 401k plan
- Phantom stock plan
- Smart people to learn from
- Friends for life
How you will succeed and grow at Room 214:
We believe in leading with humility, acting out of love instead of fear and doing our best. If this sounds like you, then we should probably meet sooner than later. We’re looking for someone who:
- Is focused; can turn off distractions and socializing, but still likes to have fun
- Understands the difference between productivity versus activity, and drives deadlines with productivity
Visit http://room214.com to learn more about us and the benefits of working with us.
Please send your resume and cover email to firstname.lastname@example.org.