Let’s start with why our employees joyfully spend many of their waking hours at this place we call “work:”
Room 214 believes in working with talented (yet humble) people to create inspired work that makes our hearts race, challenges us, and has a positive impact.
We are seeking an experienced Project Manager with 3-5 years of experience to join our Search and Media Team. What is the Search and Media Team you say? They are the kickass people who handle all Paid Search, SEO, Display marketing, PLA’s Social Display and Lead Generation for our clients. You get bonus points if you’ve worked at an agency (but it’s not a must).
So if you’re a fast-paced, hard-worker who speaks interwebs and likes to send gifs as serious responses to questions, check out what we’re offering below.
Show us what you’ve got! (aka requirements)
- Three to five years of experience as a Project Manager in the marketing or technology sector
- Experience with a variety of project management tools not limited to: Wrike, Asana, Basecamp or Workamajig
- Ability to communicate with clients on project status and anticipate needs and roadblocks to project completion
- Being a humble leader who is always willing to learn and support the team
What do you want to do? (aka key responsibilities)
- Coordinating team members and clients, tasks and vendors for the execution of projects – being an advocate for both the team and the clients
- Ensuring that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget
- Ability to develop a detailed project plan to track progress
- Manage Wrike and Workamajig setup for teams and clients
- Manage changes in project scope, schedule and costs
- Measure project performance using appropriate systems, tools and techniques
- Report and escalate issues and key information to team as needed
- Establish and maintain relationships with third parties/vendors
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation for onboarding/offboarding
- Ability to be self-motivated, organized, adept at communicating with people of diverse backgrounds, have strong attention to detail
You get bonus points for: (aka the nice-to-haves)
- PMP / PRINCE II certification
- Educational or professional background preferably in the fields of marketing, advertising or technology
- Experience with digital marketing, particularly in search and media -or- teams that execute those strategies
- Experience working with SaaS technology, Food, Grocery, CPG companies, or eCommerce
Some of what we have to offer you:
- Great culture and environment, including game room, dog-friendly office and Kevin (our kegerator.)
- Profit sharing
- Annual hiring referral bonuses
- No vacation policy (everyone takes time off as needed)
- Open book management – guided by ZingTrain.
- Health benefits
- Matching, immediately vested 401k plan
- Phantom stock plan
- Smart people to learn from
- Cutting edge experience
- Working for Outside Magazine’s #27 Top Places to Work
- Friends for life
How you will succeed and grow at Room 214:
We believe in leading with humility, acting out of love instead of fear and doing our best. If this sounds like you, then we should probably meet sooner than later.
To be successful here, you should be someone who:
- Wants to walk the talk: Our mantra is “creating valuable relationships”
- Does whatever it takes to do the job, and works to be on top of their game
- Is focused; can turn off distractions and socializing, but still likes to have fun
- Is motivated to go above and beyond the call of duty without being asked
- Understands the difference between productivity versus activity, and drives deadlines with productivity
- Can handle pressure and can become more engaged as situations get tighter
- Is not concerned about job titles and is more focused on doing their best work than “climbing the corporate ladder”
Visit http://room214.com to learn more about us and the benefits of working with us.
Please send your resume and cover email to email@example.com.