Let’s start with why our employees joyfully spend many of their waking hours at this place we call “work:”
Room 214 believes in working with talented (yet humble) people to create inspired work that makes our hearts race, challenges us, and has a positive impact.
We are seeking an experienced Senior Project Manager with 5-8 years of experience to help us develop and build our Project Management practice group throughout the agency. You’d start by making an immediate impact with one team, then building the larger Project Management practice group as a whole. Teach us wise one!
You get bonus points if you’ve worked at an agency (but it’s not a must) and have experience launching or leading a project management team.
So if you’re a passionate, humble project management leader and enjoys a working environment where we don’t take ourselves too seriously, check out what we’re offering below.
Show us what you’ve got! (aka requirements)
- Five to eight years of practical application of project management best practices
- Experience with a variety of project management tools not limited to: Wrike, Hubspot, Workamajig – and a desire to champion their use within the agency, as well as provide ongoing training as things change or we grow
- Being a humble leader who is always willing to learn from and support the team
What do you want to do? (aka key responsibilities)
- Organize and lead new business pitch teams and our creative ideation process
- Update and maintain workflows in Hubspot
- Manage, update and implement internal tools and identify additional tools that would be helpful
- Coordinate team members, clients and vendors for the execution of projects and retainers:
- Ensure all campaigns, projects, estimates and schedules are set up correctly and consistently inside of Workamajig
- Set up projects in Wrike, ensuring all tasks, timelines, deadlines, calendars, communications systems are set for every client in the other platforms (Slack, Google Docs, Dropbox, etc.)
- Ensure the team knows what is expected of them, hitting their deadlines and delivering on time with high quality
- Communicate with the client to ensure expectations on both ends are being met: calendaring, meeting agendas, follow-up notes
- Manage changes in project scope, schedule and costs
- Measure project performance
- Report and escalate issues and key information to team as needed
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation for onboarding/offboarding
- Ability to be self-motivated, organized, adept at communicating with people of diverse backgrounds, have strong attention to detail
You get bonus points for: (aka the nice-to-haves)
- PMP / PRINCE II certification
- Educational or professional background preferably in the fields of marketing, advertising or technology
- Experience with digital marketing, particularly in search and media -or- teams that execute those strategies
- Experience working with SaaS technology, Food, Grocery, CPG companies, or eCommerce
Some of what we have to offer you:
- Great culture and environment, including game room, dog-friendly office and Kevin (our kegerator.)
- Quarterly Profit sharing
- Annual hiring referral bonuses
- No vacation policy (everyone takes time off as needed)
- Open book management – guided by ZingTrain
- Health benefits
- Matching, immediately vested 401k plan
- Phantom stock plan
- Smart people to learn from
- Cutting edge experience
- Working for Outside Magazine’s #27 Top Places to Work
- Friends for life
How you will succeed and grow at Room 214:
We believe in leading with humility, acting out of love instead of fear and doing our best. If this sounds like you, then we should probably meet sooner than later.
To be successful here, you should be someone who:
- Wants to walk the talk: Our mantra is “creating valuable relationships”
- Does whatever it takes to do the job
- Is focused; can turn off distractions and socializing, but still likes to have fun
- Is motivated to go above and beyond where you see a need
- Understands the difference between productivity versus activity, and drives deadlines with productivity
- Can handle pressure and can become more engaged as situations get tighter
- Is not concerned about job titles and is more focused on doing their best work than “climbing the corporate ladder”
Visit http://room214.com to learn more about us and the benefits of working with us.
Please send your resume and cover email to email@example.com.